In an interview with TudoCelular, the senior manager of Huawei Brasil assured that the company will continue investing in the country with new smartphones, notebooks and 5G router soon, and with this certainty that the national market will not be left out, the company also follows expanding its positioning in the Asian market with a new intermediate model with an aggressive price.
The new Huawei Enjoy Z 5G was unveiled this Sunday, May 24, revealing a redesigned design with familiar elements, use of the new MediaTek chipset, display with a high refresh rate and the promise of offering 5G to all audiences.
The cell phone arrives exclusively to the Chinese market at first, and among its main features we have the presence of a 6.5 inch screen with a narrow 20: 9 ratio and a 90 Hz display, a feature inherited from the most expensive models.
To power the smartphone we have a Dimensity 800 chipset with 5G connectivity that has a processor built in 7 nanometer lithography, promising high energy efficiency and speed for the category, in addition to offering eight cores with up to 2.0 Hz. There are also options with 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM with combinations of 64 GB and 128 GB.
Among the cameras we have three rear lenses with a 48 MP main sensor, in addition to offering dedicated modules for wide-angle and macro photography. Another outstanding feature is the 4,000 mAh battery that offers generous 22.5W fast charging technology.
- 6.5 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (2400x1080p)
- Drop-shaped notch display at 90 Hz rate
- 7 nanometer MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset
- Support for 5G connectivity
- 16 MP front camera and f / 2.0 aperture
- Four rear cameras
- 48 MP main sensor
- 8 MP sensor with wide-angle lens
- 2 MP sensor with macro lens
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Support for fast 22.5W charging
- Biometric reader on the right side
- Support dual-SIM, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi dual-band, OTG
- Android 10 under EMUI 10.1 interface
- No support for Google services
The Huawei Enjoy Z 5G will be sold in the colors Dark Blue, Sakura Snow Clear Sky and Magic Night Black for the suggested price of 1,699 yuan (R $ 1,317) for the 6 GB + 64 GB variant, for 1,899 yuan (R $ 1,472) for the variant. 6 GB + 128 GB and, finally, 2,199 yuan (R $ 1,705) for the most powerful option with 8 GB + 128 GB. There is no forecast for launch in Brazil.