The Photos of Readers series is one of the readers' favorite columns on the site. She grew up showered with beautiful images sent by you, friends, followers, faithful companions of TudoCelular.
The column started timidly, back in 2014, and since then it has been giving good results to the site and the viewers.
We thank the company in these years that have passed, and the patience in busier weeks in which we ended up failing to meet the schedule. Enjoy another edition – I mean, before that take a spin in the past dispute to see the devices that participated – and enjoy the moment.
How to participate: send your photo to us!
Click here to send an email with your photos (insert name, where you took the photo and which smartphone you used or copy our email and attach the images:
We do not accept images with EXIF removed, printed names or any watermarks.
Most voted last week
- 1st Rodolfo Freitas – ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom (36.9% of the votes)
- 2nd Gustavo Araújo – Xiaomi Redmi 4X (16.9% of the votes)
- 3rd José de Freitas – Samsung Galaxy S8 (15.9% of the votes)
And the most voted photo of the last edition was that of reader Rodolfo Freitas with his Zenfone 3 Zoom. Whenever a photo of the genre appears, it is sure to win the competition. What do you think of the winner? Comment below.
Curious about the other smartphones participating in the previous edition? Just check the 309 edition.
Cell phone that captured the winning photo
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom
2 years agoAsus announces the release of Android Oreo for the Zenfone 3 Zoom; and a, your already received the update?
2 years agoGalaxy A7 2017 and Zenfone 3 Zoom are intermediates launched for some time, but still pay off; see which is the best
2 years agoUpdate was scheduled for the end of March, but delay a few more months in the face of bugs found by Asus.
2 years agoAsus in Malaysia has released a list of devices from the Zenfone 3 family that will be upgraded to Android Oreo by the end of this month.
Don't forget to participate this week by sending as many photos as you want, but remember to disable the watermark that delivers which device is used.
Vote for the best photo of this edition
Select the photo you found best by checking the option below the image and then scroll to the end of the poll to select the Send button. Wait for the confirmation message that your vote has been successfully registered. Remembering that only one vote per account is allowed.
Tips for sending well (you can send more than one photo)
- Try to frame the elements that will be present in the photograph, use guidelines if possible;
- Keep the horizon straight so it doesn't look like the scene is falling;
- Use the smartphone's manual focus when touching the screen;
- Pay attention to everything that is in the background of the image;
- Clean the camera lens before capturing the photo;
- Avoid using digital zoom;
- Keep your hands very steady when taking the photo;
- Use and abuse of good lighting;
- Capture the scenario more than once to get the best result;
- Choose unique angles;
- Effects are part of photography, but beware of excesses;
- Play around with the options that the camera app offers;
- Send the photo (s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, smartphone and location;
- Have a good time!